It’s the second episode of the 2013 season! If/when you listen, you’ll hear terror, happiness, and also a discussion regarding some of these things:
- The Blackhawks are good, right?
- Are stats in the shortened season different?
- The Devils are for real
- But what about the Canadiens?
- Washington is bad because Ovechkin is bad
- An in-depth look at fantasy hockey including a live phone conference with J. Freeze
- Flyers Suck
As always, if you agree or disagree (and are wrong) with any of the opinions of T-Bone or the Hockey Doggz, let us know!
e-mail us: email@example.com
follow us on twitter:
listen to other episodes of the podcast: you find ’em!