WELCOME TO SEASON 3 OF YOUR FAVORITE T-BONE AND THE HOCKEY DOGGZ PODCAST! WOOOOOOOO!!!
Yeah! Can you tell how excited we are?! After a long hiatus we’re back with our famous brand of wit and whimsy. For the first time in a while T-bone, Moonpie, and Huskey made the trek to the podcast studio deep below the Earth and discussed many things related to and about the NHL. In this episode we discuss this kind of stuff:
- What’s new for the 2013-2014 season?!
- Flip-flop ice skates
- Hockey’s Elder Statesman Jaromir Jagr and his deal with the New Jersey Devil
- New ideas to supplant the shoot-out – NSFW
- Our take on the Patrick Roy freak-out
- Bryzgalov to the Penguins
- Flyers are so bad
- T-bone and the Hockey Doggz Tarot Time.
Thanks for listening! We’ll be back with another podcast soon so check back later…when you think there’s been enough time for us to make another podcast. Or you can subscribe to the podcast on iTunes and it’ll show up when it’s ready. In the meantime, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and follow us on twitter @tbonehockeydogz.